Campus Career Service Directors
College students are the primary audience for the Image@Work Club. The tools contained on this site have been developed to enhance the services you're already providing on campus.
Within the Image@Work Club, students will find written, audio and video tips on:
What kind of information will students find?
- How to dress for interviews
- What's appropriate dress in various industries
- Other aspects of professional image (communication skills, clothing care, grooming, etc.)
- Plus ... quizzes, interviews with students and experts, and the "Ask the ImageSpecialist" board
How does the Club work? The Image@Work Club is designed as an annual subscription (based on your school's enrollment) with unlimited access for your entire campus. There is no limit to the number of users or times it can be accessed. This subscription is good for one school year (renewable each August).
In addition, we'll provide a tool kit for your Career Services office, which includes additional materials for training and promotions:
- Posters to hang up around campus that drive students to the Image@Work Club site
- Educational posters for your office
- Tip cards on various image topics
- BONUS: Pack Your Bags! interactive book on CD-ROM with tips and tools for savvy travelers
How can I try out the Club?
If you'd like to experience the Image@Work Club for yourself, please contact us for a temporary user account.
VIP teleseminar series!
Hot Topics for Career Center Professionals
This new teleseminar series features guest experts on topics such as helicopter parents, diversity, recruiting 2.0, and more. Click here to view details and learn what Hot Topics are coming up.
Could someone present an on-campus workshop for our students?Marlys Arnold, Image@Work Club founder and host, would be delighted to discuss a speaking engagement with colleges of all sizes. Please use the "Contact Us" form to request more information.
Click here to read a press release about the Image@Work Club.